AlternaAlterna

Main Art Reviews Stats

Rockman Neo Rockman Neo

Dynamic!

An alternate universe for Megaman...I've got some fresh ideas for my story now! Thanks for the incentives. Now, I can reimagine Lightforce. Great work and very unique.

My story, however, is set in three time periods, two of which is known, the other is a complete enigma, sort of like this plot.

Wily Shorts #7 Wily Shorts #7

Poor Dustman....

Turbo Man thinks he's better than anyone, but Dustman in a Pink Tutu! That was tutu funny! Anyway, "I've gotta go defeat Turbo Man with the super-awesome Noise Crusher in one hit, which you don't have any comprehension of because you're cleaning house. Not that it's a bad thing, there are many advantagets to being a housekeeping robot..."

Enjoyed the fast-paced action, thanks!

The Dr. Wily Show The Dr. Wily Show

Well, it was really good!

Unique look into Wily's lab. Now, they have a show to rant over Megaman's constant defeating of the Robot Masters. Weird, funny, and GutsMan is a loveable, bumbling idiot, too!

Obama Vs. Mccain Obama Vs. Mccain

It's SUPER WONDERFUL!

Congrats on winning, Obama! You're now fully evolved. Next week: We'll see how X and Zero fare against Ash's new Pokemon, Chaos and Sigma!

A real 400%, super-effective work, de-Mote! You're de Man!!!!

Mega Movie Pt 1 Mega Movie Pt 1

Why is this Teen rated?

This should be E-rated, for I don't think I see any harm in children watching this.
Anyway, a good Megaman parody. Plus, I love to visit the Kingdom of Car; could you get me an address?

Mega Movie Pt 2 Mega Movie Pt 2

Zero and Classic Rockman

It gets funnier and funnier. I love that pun about acids and bases...BOOM! An explosion of comedy. Plus, Mario and Luigi asking to defuse a cell phone (?!) because they can't

I also liked how they tried Tommy Tutone's popular phone number...I could've sworn I heard them singing 867-5309.

Very upbeat, fresh, and Action League NOW! worthy. (I used to love watching that show from Nickelodeon.)

Mega Man & Pompous Robots Mega Man & Pompous Robots

A High-Flying Success!

The best, cleanest Megaman parody out there. I definitely recomment this to many of my friends...however, all happiness aside, I agree that Megaman had a very "lofty" experience. That Largemouth, Bass really lives up to his fishy appearance. And the "Almighty" Tenguman is just as clownish. He's one of my fave Masters in the games!

Wily Shorts #6 Wily Shorts #6

I think a lesson learned is in order...

Never keep a good guy down!...well, unless you bite the Dust Man!

Megaman Turns The Tables Megaman Turns The Tables

Clever!!

Nice job, Rock...you've learned Cunning Ability! You can now sneak in like a fox and destroy your foes...don't forget, I equipped your systems with AutoDetect so you can use Rush to foil a plan before Wily uses it against you!

Wily Shorts #1 Wily Shorts #1

Lesson Learned.

Well, no matter how small you are....you can do mighty things. Praise the Holy Thunder attack from the little guy!